OGIM (Oil and Gas Institute of Monastir) is a training institute created in 2008, specialized in Oil and Gas field .
OGIM provides original and applied course contents, tailored to the needs of Petroleum activities and a wide range of technical training courses for a large public, from the manager to the operator in oil and gas field.
OGIM is accredited by the "International Well Control Forum IWCF" (U.K), to deliver the training and well control certificates.
OGIM collaborates closely with renowned institutions in related fields including Schlumberger for reservoir engineering softwares, KAPPA for Well testing softwares, APC Training and SEA Group for Instrumentation and valves Control and other renowned institutions.
OGIM instructors are rated among the best experienced and highly-qualified professionals who have made significant contributions to their fields.
OGIM has an advisory committee responsible for providing the adequate scientific and educational expertise required for setting up rigorous training programs, selecting qualified instructors, monitoring classes and approving the standards and conditions for graduation.
Center PhotosClick to view larger
- Long training (23 to 25 weeks) for young university graduates, with or without a professional background.
- Assisting oil companies in selecting and hiring Engineers, Operators and Technicians candidates : Petroleum Engineering, Drilling Engineering and Operations, Petroleum Senior Technician, Petroleum Production Operator, ....
- Providing customized and rigorous training, delivered by professionals from the oil industry in collaboration with academics.
- Collaborating with international companies and cutting-edge institutions as well as with Tunisian professionals to meet the real needs of the industry.
- Hiring highly-motivated candidates and open up the prospects for professional promotion for proficient engineers and technicians.
- Gaining the necessary scientific and educational expertise and acquire the hi-tech facilities to keep pace with technological advancements in upstream oil and to benefit stakeholders from the industry both in long programs as well as in short and targeted courses.
- Providing Tunisian companies or companies operating in Tunisia with efficient solutions to meet their training needs, especially for their newly recruited technicians and engineers.