OGIM offers diploma courses in the field of petroleum. These courses are meant for engineers, holders of master degrees, senior technicians and high school graduates. Some candidates are sponsored by petroleum companies and other institutions which cover their training fees, in particular candidates from African countries. Other candidates are sponsored by their countries’ ministries of energy.
Diploma courses are delivered in English or French. Training courses taught in English are imperatively preceded by an English language placement test followed by an intensive 180-hour English language course. Students may ultimately choose to take the official TOEIC Test.
Types of training Programs:
Application and procedures:
Subscription applications can be filled online on OGIM’s website (Diploma Programs Registration) or submitted directly at OGIM’s head office in Monastir. The applicant is required to provide a certified copy of the latest degree along with a detailed CV (mandatory for engineers).
Shortlisted candidates will be notified and are invited to take the language placement test. Candidates, especially those living abroad, who show proof of recent language proficiency certificates, are exempted from taking the test.
Retained candidates should provide:
- Certified copy of their latest diploma as well as a certified copy of their High School Diploma (baccalauréat).
- A copy of their ID card or of the passport for Non-Tunisians.
- A curriculum vitae CV (mandatory for engineers).
- Two recent ID photos.
- An information form to be completed by candidate.
- A Training agreement (provided by OGIM) to be signed by candidate.