OGIM (Oil and Gas Institute of Monastir) was created in 2008 by distinguished professionals and academics with extensive expertise in the field of oil and gas.
OGIM collaborates closely with renowned institutions in related fields including Schlumberger for reservoir engineering softwares, KAPPA for Well testing softwares, International Well Control Forum (IWCF) for the Well Control certifications, Quercus (Netherlands) for the Complex certifications, Tristar (UK), APC Training for Instrumentation and Control valves, the National Engineering School of Monastir, ISSAT Sousse and other renowned institutions.
OGIM instructors are rated among the best in the country and are chosen from the ranks of experienced, highly-qualified professionals who have made significant contributions to their fields, in particular those coming from the center of Geosciences of the MINES ParisTech, such notable companies as Halliburton, or retired senior executives from ETAP, SITEP, SEREPT, etc.
OGIM has an advisory committee responsible for providing the adequate scientific and educational expertise required for setting up rigorous training programs, selecting qualified instructors, monitoring classes and approving the standards and conditions for graduation.
Center PhotosClick to view larger
- Long training (23 to 25 weeks) for young university graduates, with or without a professional background.
- Assisting oil companies in selecting and hiring Engineers, Operators and Technicians candidates : Petroleum Engineering, Drilling Engineering and Operations, Petroleum Senior Technician, Petroleum Production Operator, ....
- Providing customized and rigorous training, delivered by professionals from the oil industry in collaboration with academics.
- Collaborating with international companies and cutting-edge institutions as well as with Tunisian professionals to meet the real needs of the industry.
- Hiring highly-motivated candidates and open up the prospects for professional promotion for proficient engineers and technicians.
- Gaining the necessary scientific and educational expertise and acquire the hi-tech facilities to keep pace with technological advancements in upstream oil and to benefit stakeholders from the industry both in long programs as well as in short and targeted courses.
- Providing Tunisian companies or companies operating in Tunisia with efficient solutions to meet their training needs, especially for their newly recruited technicians and engineers.